Many people attribute the speed of skin aging to their inheritance, but it has been proved that external factors play a huge role in skin aging. Sunlight exposure can account for nearly 90% of premature aging, and other factors such as pollution and smoking can also affect the speed of skin aging.
25. Dry skin in winter is not only uncomfortable, but also may be harmful.
When the temperature begins to drop in winter, strong winds and the indoor heating system will suck moisture from the skin. Many people think that dry skin is cosmetic, but it also increases our risk of infection with bacteria, viruses and fungi.
26. Similar to snake shedding, your skin is renewed every 28 days.
The epidermis is the thin outer layer of the skin, containing dead skin cells. It is this epidermis that is renewed every 28 days. Another theory is that when skin cells are generated at the bottom of the epidermis, it takes about a month for them to reach the surface, and the dead cells will naturally fall off.
27. Your skin will react negatively to stress, and just like your brain, it will feel your emotions.
28. changes in the skin can reflect potential health problems.
Stress is not the only thing that triggers skin reactions. Many conditions and infections can cause skin changes, whether it is rash, urticaria, itching, redness or swelling.
29. Being cheeky is purposeful.
Spots on the skin may look inconvenient, but they may have a reason. Your soles and heels may be made of thicker skin (you desperately try to get rid of it through pedicures), but this is evolution at work, protecting you as you walk.
30. Dressing up to sleep is a very bad idea.
All of these cosmetics may be mixed with dirt and grease accumulated on the skin during the day, which may clog pores (clogging pores can lead to acne).
31. Skin care should not just stay on your face.
If you don't show the same love to the skin on your neck as you do to your face, all your work may be useless.
32. Sunscreen should be the last step in your skin care program.
SPF is important even if it is cold outside. That's because even on a cloudy day, you will still be burned. According to the skin cancer foundation, the sun emits two kinds of light: UVA and UVB. Both types of radiation can cause skin damage when your skin is unprotected and exposed to the sun.
33. Anti aging products, especially those containing antioxidants, can be used as early as 21 years old. The sooner you start using them, the better.
However, it is important to use anti-aging products that are suitable for your skin type. Products containing retinol and other powerful active ingredients can be added to your beauty care in the middle and late 20s.