Nowadays, tanning is even more fashionable. Young people are no longer obsessed with whitening, because black can also make it sexy and high-end! However, novice tanners will always enter into various misunderstandings. Let’s first answer a few misunderstandings and the curious points of ordinary people.
1. Is tanning to be stripped off and put in a box?
Now I usually stand naked and get sunburned, (put on an eye mask and mask, put on a good posture, and apply sunscreen on the face to protect the facial skin) tanning is whole body tanning, not partial tanning, of course If you want to show your bikini marks, you can wear a bikini for sun exposure.
2. How many times can you color it? Can the color be the same as in the promotional image?
Tanning is not the one or two times that we can see the effect of the picture, it has a process of gradually increasing the time, depending on the color of the tanning cream you choose (there are special colors for women, caramel, bronzer ) and the degree of coloring varies according to different skin tones.
3. Can it come back in vain?
It depends on the frequency, intensity, and duration of your sun exposure, and of course, your lifestyle habits. The first sun exposure is generally recommended for about 5-8 minutes, (timely sun exposure) time is too long to avoid sunburn. If you want the coloring effect to be good, then you should sun it every other day. After about seven or eight times of sun exposure, the effect will be more obvious after increasing the time, so you cannot sun it every day. Generally, it will start to fade for about a month after stopping the sun, and it will become clearer in about three months. After a while, the original skin color will be completely restored.
4. What should I do if my skin gets worse after sun exposure?
At this time, we need to talk about professional after-sun repair products and equipment. After sun exposure, we should apply after-sun repair lotion to repair the dehydration of the skin after tanning, and at the same time, it can protect the skin tone. Just like it's black, take off the light and apply the red light sunscreen lotion into the machine, start to repair the skin, stimulate the production of collagen, help metabolize the free radicals generated by sunlight, and apply the red light special repair lotion after sun exposure (not beautiful). The effect of tanning with red light is also very good, long-term red light can help to dilute acne marks, stretch marks, etc...)
5. What should I pay attention to when tanning?
(1) When there are serious diseases such as heart disease, tuberculosis, fever and hemorrhagic diathesis, tanning is prohibited;
(2) If there is nausea, dizziness, irritability and other reactions during the irradiation, it should be stopped immediately and rest in a cool place; the dose should be appropriately reduced when irradiating again in the future;
(3) When fatigue, insomnia, and loss of appetite appear after tanning, it may be due to the accumulation of sunlight. You should rest for a few days and continue to irradiate after the symptoms disappear.
Original from best melanotan 2 supplier
5 big misunderstandings of novice about skin tanning