1. If you don’t have to go out, avoid going out from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm, because the ultraviolet rays in the sun are the strongest at this time, and the damage to the skin is also the most serious.
2. As long as you have been engaged in outdoor activities, regardless of the degree of sun exposure, you should rinse your whole body after returning home. After wiping the body in light motions, rinse off the lather with lukewarm water, rinse with cold water, and apply body care products. Or wrap ice cubes in a towel and chill on hot skin to reduce the discomfort of dryness and heat.
3. Every time you are exposed to the sun, you should use sunscreen products in time, and wipe it again every 2-3 hours. In addition, even in the water, you will get sunburned, so those who like to swim or dive should use sunscreens with high sun protection factor and waterproof effect.
4. Apply ice watermelon rind on sunburned skin. Natural watermelon rind contains vitamin C, which can calm and moisten the skin; natural aloe vera also has the same effect, take out the middle aloe vera and apply it on the skin, which has anti-inflammatory effect, cool and refreshing function, and improve skin redness.
5. Do not ingest food containing artificial food additives. The internal organs of healthy people will maintain normal metabolism and allow the smooth discharge of melanin. Too many artificial additives in food will cause the burden of internal organs, resulting in the precipitation of melanin, the formation of dark spots, freckles and so on.
6. Soothe tense body and mind. The stress of life will bring discomfort to the skin. Under long-term stress, the skin needs special care. Listening to relaxing and happy music at night, doing whitening maintenance and purifying the soul in the music of nature, soothes the tired body and mind.
Skin care misunderstanding 1. Squeeze pimples with your hands
The acne is completely good in 7-10 days, and it will leave scars, and if you leave it alone, the good time will only be 2-3 days, and if you squeeze it with your hands, the bacteria on your fingers will enter the acne. In acne, it is very likely to cause skin infection, inflammation, and make acne worse. Every time your hand wants to touch your face, find something else for your hand to do. Stop touching your face for 3 weeks and you will start seeing big changes.
Skin care misunderstanding 2. Wipe the skin with a towel
It's better to gently dry with a towel after washing your face than wiping your skin, especially if you have sensitive skin. The rubbing of a towel can cause irritation, and the rubbing of years and years can cause the skin to lose its elasticity. Dark circles are more likely to form if you wipe the skin around your eyes with a towel.
In addition, the choice of towels is also very particular, and the soft cotton towels are less harmful to the skin.
Daily beauty tips (3)