1. That is, drink enough water every day. Normal people need to drink at least 1500 ml of water every day, about 8 cups, and keep a balance with the water consumption in the body. Of course, in addition to drinking water, you can also eat various fruits rich in water, which are conducive to moisturizing the skin.
2. When we use facial cleanser and other products to clean the skin, it is easy to take away the moisture and oil of the skin, which will make the skin dry and wrinkled. Therefore, we suggest that we must choose facial cleansers with mild texture, moisturizing and moisturizing, so as to avoid and reduce the loss of moisture of the face skin.
3. After cleaning the face, immediately remember to take toner on the skin, which can quickly replenish water, because its role is to restore the previous pH value and regulate the cuticle of the skin, so that the skin can absorb it better. However, we must choose a toner suitable for our skin. The use method is very simple. You can directly pour it on your hand and gently tap the skin surface until it is eight minutes dry before using the next skin care step; You can also pour the toner on the cotton pad, rub it on your face and gently pat and massage it with your hands, so that its absorption effect is better.
4. After taking the toner, we apply essence or face cream. Their nutrition can enter the skin quickly. Then, we massage with both hands in circles from inside to outside, so that the moisture can lock the bottom layer deeper, thus achieving the effect of moisturizing.
5. Apply a hydrating and moisturizing facial mask 2-3 times a week. Go to bed immediately after applying the facial mask. At the same time, you must choose a facial mask suitable for your skin to achieve better results.
6. Put a bottle of moisturizing lotion in your bag and spray it when your skin is dry, especially in the air-conditioned room. Also, do a good job of protection when you go out, such as applying sunscreen, isolation cream, holding an umbrella, wearing a hat and sunglasses. In short, you can't easily get sunburned by the sun, and keep your skin hydrated at all times.
To sum up, there are many ways to whiten the skin, and the most important thing is to stick to it for a long time.